Composite roofing is also ideal for minimising heat loss. When it comes to thermal performance, composite panels lead the way. Not only do they keep your building warm, but they also reduce your business’ carbon footprint and play a part in mitigating the rising cost of energy.
the benefits of our composite roof systems
- Quicker and easier to install than built-up systems, we install composite roofing in a single pass – particularly beneficial when you need to get the site weathertight fast.
- Composite panels generally provide a shallower roof build up due to the enhanced thermal efficiency of the PIR & Rockwool insulation cores.
- We can also incorporate in-plane roof lights according to your design.
- The range of trapezoidal and standing seam composite roof sheets we offer are tested and certified to meet the latest building regulations for structural and thermal performance.
- Our composite roofing systems come with a manufacturer guarantee.
Check out our composite roofing projects
For high-performance, low-maintenance roofing systems, speak to the experts.