We’re experts in the design and installation of standing seam systems, particularly on curved and waveform designs.
An aluminium standing seam roof is lightweight yet highly durable and thermally efficient.
standing seam systems from progressive
Standing seam roofing sheets come in a single length, creating a sleek external profile with virtually no exposed fastenings. Manufactured in pre-coated steel, aluminium and zinc, they offer excellent durability and can be used at shallow roof pitches, down to 1.5 degrees.
We regularly install specialist twin-skin standing seam systems, with the outer sheet laid over a steel or aluminium liner. The liner can be solid or perforated for use within acoustic applications and can be finished in a white polyester coating if visible internally.
the benefits of our standing seam system
- Scalable design
- Speedy installation
- A sophisticated, contemporary look
- High-performing, durable structure
- Available in a range of fade-resistant colours
- Concealed fastenings for a neat finish
- No cleaning needed
- Streak and stain resistant
- Will not rust, crack or rot
- All our systems come with the manufacturer’s guarantee.
Take a look at some of our standing seam projects